Subjects Keywords Interracial dating. The study examined the influence of race, gender, and previous interracial dating experience on interracial dating attitudes. Academic journal article College Student Journal.
- For guidance see Citations, Rights, Re-Use.
- About Browse this Partner.
- The independent variable of racial identity salience was also examined.
- Five-hundred and twenty-two respondents acknowledged an agree or disagree position on being open to interracial dating.
Identifier Unique identifying numbers for this thesis in the Digital Library or other systems. Monthly Labor Review, best free online dating Vol. An item self administered questionnaire was used to collect the data. Descriptive information to help identify this thesis. What Descriptive information to help identify this thesis.
Factors That Affect College Students Attitudes Toward Interracial Dating
Follow the links below to find similar items on the Digital Library. The category Neither Agree nor Disagree was also an option. Links for Robots Helpful links in machine-readable formats. Unique identifying numbers for this thesis in the Digital Library or other systems. About Browse this Collection.
- Future research should further examine racial identity salience and its role in partner selection.
- Dates and time periods associated with this thesis.
- Ten months was the median number of months respondents reported dating their current partner.
- More information about this thesis can be viewed below.
Description Last Updated Oct. Previous researchers have documented the greater acceptance of blacks versus whites for interracial relationships Rosenblatt et al. When Dates and time periods associated with this thesis. Individuals who circled Neither Agree nor Disagree were eliminated from the analysis.
Interracial Dating Attitudes among College Students
Implications for university faculty, therapists, rv dual propane and students are suggested. Usage Statistics When was this thesis last used? Collections This thesis is part of the following collection of related materials. Please click the button below to reload the page.
What responsibilities do I have when using this thesis? Interact With This Thesis Here are some suggestions for what to do next. Item Type Thesis or Dissertation.
Related books and articles
Five-hundred and eighty-three respondents reported that they had or had not dated interracially. This study focused on attitudes and behaviors of college students regarding interracial relationships. This relatively low percentage of interracial marriages has been stable for decades.